Security is of paramount importance to us and we take the safety of your financial data very seriously.
- Hammock is regulated and authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA Register No. 911254)
- We connect your account using Truelayer, our Open Banking provider. Truelayer is regulated and authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA Register No. 793171).
- We have read-only access to your data, so even in a breach, there is no way anyone can access your funds.
- With Open Banking, you’re never asked to share your password or login details with anyone other than your own bank or building society. Hammock does not store (or have access to) this information.
- Your user credentials and login details are encrypted with a uniquely generated key, enciphered with AES-256. The encryption key is embedded in the access token sent to the application and never stored by TrueLayer or Hammock.
If you would like to learn more about our security processes or have any further questions then please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org