Learn how quick and easy it is to add your properties to Hammock.
This video will guide you through the first steps of adding your properties to Hammock’s platform.
Creating your property portfolio online is one of the initial steps to leaving spreadsheets behind. Expanding your property portfolio is always great, and even better when you can keep all your properties together in one account. Therefore, it is important to make sure you are familiar with the fundamental steps of adding properties to your portfolio on Hammock, so you can leave your spreadsheets behind.
It’s really easy to add properties to Hammock’s platform.
Head to the ‘Properties’ screen.
- Click on ‘Add Property’.
- Type the first line of the address or postcode.
- Hammock will find the address for you, so select one of the addresses from the drop down menu.
- Please note: if it’s an HMO, please tick ‘HMO’ and add the number of tenants.
- Hit ‘Add Property’.
- Repeat the same steps for all your properties.
- After you are finished with all your properties, click ‘Save and Close’ and check the summary on the ‘Properties’ page.