Learn how to track your transactions using Hammock
In this video, you will learn how to track and categorise multiple transactions at the same time.
To start with, we need to find the first transaction you would like to track.
- Using the keyword filter, you can search for contents insurance, as an example.
- Once it's filtered, you will see all the payments for 'Esure'.
- Select one of the payments.
- To categorise it, click on ‘Insurance’, followed by ‘Contents Insurance’.
- Select ‘Property’, ‘Payment Period’ (monthly in this example) and hit ‘Save’.
- The first transaction is now assigned as contents insurance for flat 78.
- There is an option to ‘Find and Track’ more contents insurance transactions.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- Hit ‘Search and Track’ button on the right hand side. This brings up the option to either tick individual transactions you would like to track or select them all to update with a particular category.